Our Head Boarding Technician shares his 17-yrs of
experience with each pet staying in our boarding
We maintain a low pet-to-staff ratio to ensure each
pet's health is monitored closely while boarding.
McMillan Veterinary Clinic is a full service hospital. We offer
a comfortable, safe, clean boarding stay, with a veterinarian
available 24/7 to care for your pet if needed.
MVC has a modern raised floor system for each kennel.
Kennel floors are rubberized for safety and remain warm
and sanitary during your pet's stay. Boarding kennels are
area or out for a walk.
McMillan Veterinary Clinic offers various sizes of kennels
for dogs, cats, or small exotics. Dogs of the same household
may choose to board together in one large kennel.
- Daily time in our covered exercise area. We allow
only pets of the same household together at one time.
- Individualized walks outside.
- We feed and give treats according to your
instructions. If you wish, our boarding facility offers
Hills Science Diet Adult for those boarding without
their own food. MVC recommends you bring your
pet's normal diet.
- Guaranteed medication administration according to
- Bathing or Grooming services available before your
pet checks out.
- Current yearly Rabies vaccine for dogs
- Current yearly DHLP-Parvo vaccine for
- Current yearly FVRCP vaccine for cats.
- Current bi-yearly Bordetella vaccine for
- We reserve the right to apply flea
prevention, at your expense, to your pet if
fleas are observed by our staff.
MVC's enclosed kennel system offers protection from the
weather, limits exposure to other boarders, and keeps
your pet cleaner while boarding.
- Boarding Fees range between $17.00 - $32.00 per night depending on your
- Discounts available for multiple pets boarding together in one of our larger
- Additional fees for medication administration.
- Ask for an estimated cost for your pets bath or full groom at time of check in.
|McMillan Veterinary Clinic